New! Sr/Yb clock systems: 1W at 461nm, 300mW @ 399nm
MOGLabs has developed new technology for stable injection locking of Fabry-Perot (FP) laser diodes. Injection locking has traditionally been plagued by extreme sensitivity to environmental drift: very small changes in temperature, alignment, or current can cause the amplifier diode to drift out of lock. We have developed an auto-tracking system that continually monitors the laser and makes tiny adjustments to the amplifier diode to maintain lock.
Combined with our stable seed lasers, the ILA delivers upto 1W@461nm (^) for Sr cooling and 300mW@399nm for Yb. These systems provide a compact and low-cost alternative to expensive SHG systems, with beam quality superior to that of TA systems.
We have demonstrated injection-locked systems at the following wavelengths with after isolator powers
- 370nm/100mW (Yb+, 50mW ex-fibre)
- 399nm/300mW (Yb, 150mW ex-fibre)
- 461nm/800mW (Sr, 400mW ex-fibre)
- 480nm/400mW (Rb Rydberg, 200mW ex-fibre)
- 509nm/200mW (Cs Rydberg, 100mW ex-fibre)
- 657nm/300mW (Ca clock, 150mW ex-fibre)
- 689nm/300mW (Sr MOT, 200mW ex-fibre)
- 698nm/300mW (Sr clock, 200mW ex-fibre)
The versatile platform offers many configurations; please contact MOGLabs for further information on this new cost-effective alternative.
(^) 800mW in amplified beam, 200mW in secondary seed pickoff